The stories and associated links come directly from the CNNMoney feature "We are doing just fine!" Let's applaud them for printing such stories...
1. Dawn Skwirut: "Refocus on what's important, like spending time together."
2. Gwen Brandenburg: "Use the crisis to create a clean slate."
3. Brandi Shigley: "Do what you love, and love what you do."
4. Brandon and Heather Loveridge: "Start a Debt Snowball."
5. Sharon and Don Wilson: "Focus on how much you save, not how much you earn."
6. Michael Kirk: "Let change create opportunity."
7. Dan and Carol Catlin: "Invest in lowering your energy dependency."
8. Robert Crumpler: "Live small and keep investing."
9. Robert Stadnik: "Train in a stable profession."
These 9 examples show us that the optimistic American spirit is alive and well. As you know it is a choice we get to make each and every day. And many times even the most stubborn of pessimists finally change their minds.