With nearly 250 positive stories, collectively you've read over 150,000 pages of good news in the last 12 months -- amidst the constant drumbeat of gloom and doom elsewhere.
Based on your reading interest, here are this year's, top 10 stories:
1. Recession is Over: Positive Economic Data Abounds 3458 pageviews
2. Confidence Spike: Consumers, Small Business, Builders, Investors 3408 pageviews
3. Taxpayers Earn 23% Return on Goldman TARP Investment 3384 pageviews
4. Newton's Third Law and Dow's Epic Rise 3378 pageviews
5. Unemployment Falls in 16 States; Steady in 7 Others 3336 pageviews
6. Is GM's Money-Back Guarantee Good News? 3350 pageviews
7. US Consumer Sentiment Continues To Improve 3252 pageviews
8. Q2 2009 Earnings Results Continue to Impress 3206 pageviews
9. Cash for Clunkers Kicks New Car Sales into High Gear 3157 pageviews
10. Investor Confidence Surges to Five Year High 3141 pageviews
So Happy Birthday to you. Keep reading and commenting. Another 12 months of good news is on its way.